The two most important changes are new wizard to create a project and also settings for iOS is now available also on Windows.
In main menu item Project was added new option -> New Project Wizzard. This option opens a wizard which helps to create a new project with all needed settings.
Firstly the wizard starts with generic project setting like project name, output directory and type of project. Available are two types: Application and Game. The main difference is, that if the game type is selected the wizard do not allows setting skin and other settings used only for applications.
The next step allows selecting the fonts used in the project. If the project type is an Application also skin and theme selection is available. The skins can be later changed also different for every platform.
The third step allows selecting libraries used in the project. The good selection of libraries can make smaller final installation file.
The fourth step allows setting general information about project like author, copyright, description or device orientation. This information are stored in project's *.app file.
Last step only summarizes all information. After click on the finish button the final project is created.
The iOS settings
From this version the settings of publish process for iOS is available also on Windows. Unfortunately, publish can be still made only on Mac, because of Apple's development policy and technologies.
Also auto complete functionality was improved. From now, the auto complete function offers all names from framework,
or previously created variables
Except of these two news the release also brings many other news or bug fixed like improved bugs with creating a new file. The all new features and fixed bugs are in the next list:
- Creation files in Moscrif-IDE, it creates directory instead of file.
- Problem with width in left pane (Project property)
- Problem with recent workspace
- Problem with renaming of the projects, apply changes to FileProperty
- Problem with setting up of the Start File
- Problem with project/workspace with wizard
- Problem during compiling of projects on Mac Platform, Pre-compile project files file on Mac
- Problem with analyzing of the outputs in Run Project, analyze output file in Run Project, Run Debug or Run Console
- Run project with font in project dir (/\)
- Close new workspace during importing of the project from start page
- Inserting of Templates
- Problem with lock app file
- Project properties name problem
- Project creation wizard
- Archive functionality accessible in right click on Project
- Change versioning use dot (.) instead of hash (#)
- Autocomplete functionality
- Warning in publish iOS on other OS
- Allows setting iOS on other OS
The new version is already available on Moscrif web page: http://moscrif.com/download